Sunday, November 8, 2009

hitch

SO on top of all the homework I had to do today, Christopher has been gone since the am and he's still not back AND I miss him, how great is that? Even greater is the fact that uh..couple days ago we weren't even together, and I was really serious about it. I'm glad we're back together NOW and I hope we go back to how we used to be. I love him. And I seriously can't wait til we're together TGTHR, no more long distance :)

--umm yesterday when I was at the mall I was gonna buy him RL boxers, so I looked them up online today, but instead got carried away lookin at the men wearing the boxers. . .how pathetic am I?

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!