Monday, December 14, 2009

comment moderation


Today was a good day :)

My pants were extra tight cuz I washed em..they kinda shrank.

Next week, I'll be going down to GA. I'm only excited for the ride down there, not the ACTUAL staying with my aunt & uncle & cousin hehe. And down in Ga, I think I'll be closer to Chris lol. Let's do the math:
-OK, so from where I am to where he is is approx. 2198 (the least) miles. Driving, that'll take about a day & 10 hours, without stopping of course.
-& from Ga to Utah is about 1956 (the least) miles. And driving that'll take a day & 6 hours.
- 2198-1956=242
- SO, in Ga I'm 242 miles closer to Chris than I am in NJ.
I sound like a complete stalker now. . .

lol it was fun calculating :D

BUT xmas is next week & this is what my tree looks like:

COMPLETELY BARE! Looks like a glittery dessert, with nothing. How awesome?

2 comments:

  1. well well i must say darcy that is quite the sweetest thang ive every heard...such a sweet sweet little girl ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!