Saturday, March 20, 2010

hey soul sister

okaaaay. I'm very scared about competition tomorrow. I have to get my sleep because I have to be there by 5:30 AM. But it's really sinking in now that I have to deff make it in the TOP THREE places in order to move on. Pressure much? What makes this competition different than last is that coming in to last comp. I was careless; I didn't study, I didn't care, I was thinking of quitting, and I basically put all these obstacles in my way. Back then, I had to be in the TOP FIVE places to move on and now it's so much different. I thought, "Let me just do this, I have nothing to lose, I know I'm gonna get no where." I was hoping and praying in that room that I at least make top five. And I did, and I was SO HAPPY! Thanks to all the encouragement from teachers and friends and family, I was able to do it! This time around, I DID study/practice, I DO care, I'm DEFF NOT thinking of quitting, and yet I'm still putting obstacles in my way. I just want to clear my head of all these useless things that only add stress. Also, I have to be top three and that adds even more pressure! I'm trying not to think about my family problems, friend problems, grades in school, or Chris problems(he has a category on his own). I'm going to spend my last hour or so studying before I sleep and compete the next day. I'm going to get as much rest as I can, wake up feeling happy, compete, and have fun! Hopefully, I'll be either First, Second or Third, and I'll be going to Orlando in June.

I love you blog.

“These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!