Tuesday, September 8, 2009

i have to finish hw

im tired and sleepy n hot.

School started and I'm already stressed out. One, because I get like tons of homework daily. And two, because I'm afraid of what all this work is going to do to me & babe. I mean, I know we can get thru whatever cuz alot ALOT has changed and we're still together, no matter what. And I really really thank him for that cuz not just anyone would take some of the risks like he is right now. But I think this would show if we can really get thru anything, like he said.

And though I'm taking these super hard classes im soo scared of failing them big time. Do I think I can do it? I dont know. If I take time on them n fully understand them, I think I can pass em. But I've never had such a weight on my shoulders.

I need my babe HERE, WITH ME, THRU THIS, NOWWWWWW.

ugh

i should finish my hw

BLIND PPL THESE DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!