Friday, February 11, 2011

:'(

I wish I could cry, as I'm so stressed, to just let some emotions out. But, I'm so drained out, I barely get any sleep, and I'm never fully awake, it's like I'm just shrugging through life. I get home, I promise myself I won't fall asleep-- I always do. Then, I wake up real late, stay up the whole night, sleep for two hours tops, go to school, sleepwalk, come back home and the process restarts. I have so much things going on and it's like I'm just standing in the middle of everything, not doing anything, but just watching everything just pass me by. I don't freaking understand. I make no effort to actually make myself productive, I have so many emotions just bottling up inside me, I don't know what to do. All I can do is just run my hand over my face and do nothing, I don't know what's going on, I don't know anything.

Ugh, at least I'm letting some emotions out by doing this, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!