Sunday, February 13, 2011

where is Kanye when you need him?

Before I begin my extremely tough Probability and Statistic homework, I'd like to spend my short time procrastinating. Or, in other words, blogging. I had so much stuff to write about, but everything just kind of evaporated into thin air because my mind is empty.

So I'll make this about two things I did this weekend. I finished my book, The Choice, by Nicholas Sparks, and I also watched a life-altering movie. Okay, it wasn't really life-altering, but it was definitely disturbing, to say the least.

What you see on the right is the book, of course. If you need anyone to state the obvious, call me! Anyways, I'm not going to review it or anything like that because I would say it's all based on perception. I enjoyed the book, I didn't love it, I'm not sure why but it could be because it wasn't around my age group or so. But, nonetheless, it was a GREAT book! I did cry at some parts, but I cry at everything. Even watching Full House. Full House? Yeah, Full House, I cried, it was sad. That's besides the point, but there were times in this book that I thought,'Oh, finally! No happy ending!' but after a while everything was just SO SAD, so then I was so rooting for the happy ending! And I was VERY HAPPY at the end. I thought I could handle sad endings, but apparently I cant. This week I'm going to look for a new book to read, who knows what that might be!
Oh, don't let that picture fool you. It's NOT a scary movie, I can't stress that enough. It was the reason why I decided to watch it, thinking it was scary and all. Boy, was I wrong! In my list of disturbing movies, this is definitely up there, besides that weird owl movie about the alien abduction plot going on. Now, THAT movie was disturbing, The Fourth Kind. Haha! I had to Google it. Anyways, Splice is about this dumb couple who are microbiologist who decided to mess with DNA and made that thing over there <-- But, the girl doesn't want to kill it because they want to make some type of new protein for humans. And then the woman pretty much starts having feelings for it, they call that thing Dren, and the couple are now parents of Dren, pretty much. So, Dren is now a teenager. And she starts drawing pictures of her father, which is the guy that made her. She fucks him! HAHAHAHAHAH! He has sex with this creature thing who breathes under water and has wings, and it looks like he enjoyed it! And to top it off the mother walks in while he's doing it with the creature thing! LOL! Fast forward, both of them mistake Dren as being dead but they didn't know she was actually turning into a he. Fast forward again, this new Dren that's now a guy is mean and kills everybody except the mother. The Dren-guy now fucks his mother. LOL, seriously, I'm not even kidding. Well, the Dren who is now a guy rapes his mother. This movie is fucked up. Then the mother kills the Dren-who-is-now-a-guy. Fast forward again, to the end of the movie, and now the mother is pregnant by the creature Dren-who-was-a-girl-fucked-her-dad-who-turned-into-a-guy-and-raped-his-mom-and-now-the-mom-is-pregnant-with-another-creature-type-thing-inside-her. How's that for disturbing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!