Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I think about life. 
And oh how it changes so fast.
And oh how it's so hard to last here waiting for something to give.

I think about time. 
A luxury so hard to find.
And I just can't figure out why I wasted it all here without you.

But I'll be fine, oh don't you worry. 
Cuz I'll be fine, see I'm in a hurry to be gone away a while. 
Tell me all the things that I. . .
I'll be missing here in this whole life man cuz I just don't know.

I think about you. 
And all of the times that we shared. 
And oh what a wonderful pair.
We've made it so far here we go again.

I think about love.
And oh what a beautiful song.
And oh how it needs to be sung here.
Sing it so loud all the world can hear.

I think I'll be gone away a while. 
Tell me all the things that I. . 
I'll be missing here in this whole life man cuz I just don't know. . I just don't know.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!