Monday, January 10, 2011

GoodBurgah

So, I ended up not doing the essay, or the project. Lol, the essay was a part of a test that I had today, I had a 60 on the test, multiple choice only. It didn't change my grade, not one bit. I had an 89 on that class and I still do. Of course, the essay could help me get a better grade, but EH. I am lazy. The project, WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL :), is due Wednesday. It's gonna snow 8-10 inches added to what's already accumulated. But, he's going to go over what we have to do for the project, so I won't have to rely on the snow to save me. I applied for FAFSA, still waiting on the results. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I also have to be a good girl this week because there's a party on Saturday and I don't want to get in trouble with my mom *thumbs up* I'm gonna finish watching Salt, and after this:



So, because my birthday is the 22nd of September, I don't know if I fall under a Virgo or a Libra. When, I read Virgo horoscopes, I don't feel like it's me. So maybe I should read Libra horoscopes WHO KNOWS?

OH AND AUBURN IS FREAKIN NUMBER 1. WHERE WAS I? SINCE WHEN? This football season I've been kinda in the air because I barely watched games and stuff. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!