Wednesday, June 29, 2011

oldness

It really sucks not being able to blog about something you really want to :(
But, whatever...


My house is too weird. Okay, first from my room in the middle of the night some days I hear this little girl scream, "Daddy!" She does this several times & I'm just too afraid to look out of the window..

And, now, while at my grandma's room I hear scratching noises in the ceiling, according to a website,
"Could be mice, rats, bats, opossums, or raccoons, all of which are nocturnal animals. The level of sound can be deceiving, depending on factors like acoustics or location. Sometimes rats can sound very loud, and raccoons quiet. This is where an inspection of the house and attic or crawl space will reveal what types of critters you're dealing with."

I don't know who's going to be crawling up in the attic and all, but it definitely WON'T be me...just putting it out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!