Wednesday, June 22, 2011

relevance

Yesterday's horoscope fit me to a tee, and so here it is:

You don't give yourself enough credit, Virgo. You're naturally humble and probably soft-spoken, which may be why you aren't patting yourself on the back right now and blowing you're own horn. You've recently come through an ordeal with flying colors due to your diligence and integrity. You may not see it that way, though. You probably figure that you did because it was what was required of you. Nothing more and nothing less. That's a typically humble Virgo reaction. But it isn't vain or narcissistic to recognize your own achievements. It's necessary sometimes to applaud yourself for a job well done because it keeps your spirits up and makes your successes that much more enjoyable.

(It's semi-weird that horoscopes know so much about my life, when I don't even know what I feel sometimes).Before & After
(I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MY PICTURES ARE SIDEWAYS)
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!