Wednesday, October 6, 2010

unloaded

I must write about this because I need to get this off my chest and because I don't want to forget later, as well.

Okay, so, I have to stop screwing around and putting off stuff until last minute. I'm tired, I'm sick, and I just have to do what I have to do correctly and on time. Today, since I barely had any work, I started to fill out my applications (UA & PS, so far). I still have to apply for the November SAT and the deadline is October 6, meaning I have two days before the tardy fee is added..i think they add like $20 more or so. But, yes, I need to REGISTER ASAP. Really, I don't even know if I want to take it. One, my last SAT scores aren't so bad and the colleges I'm applying to don't really need high scores. Two, I haven't been studying, which I definitely need to do. And three, I'm not sure my scores going to increase by so much, and overall I just hate this test.
I'm planning on having all my applications done by the end of October, I know it's going to be hard with school work and other things, but I HAVE to do this. I need to get organized.
I also need to have a sit down with my dad, and explain all this to him because my mom can't do everything all by herself and I also have to apply for FAFSA pins for both mom and dad. The thing is that I'm pretty sure he's going to say he has bills and other shit to do (just like he did with the braces), but in reality this should be his number one priority. It sickens me that he doesn't even care to ask me how I'm doing in school, how my grades are, what colleges I'm applying to. And then when he asks me school related questions out of the blue, its super awkward because he's rarely done it before. But yeah, he's going to pretend like he understand this whole college process thing and he's really not going to get it, then he's just going to totally forget about it, because like I said he has other priorities.
My relationship with Chris is just a whole other complex category I don't even want to begin to get into. Lately, it's just been I don't even know...
I need to get more sleep.
There was more I wanted to say but I forgot....
great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!