Tuesday, December 7, 2010

garrrgarr

I have SO much do this week you'd think I would of taken advantage because I didn't go to school today. But, as usual, I didn't. I have an anatomy & physiology test thursday, but besides that I have to do the outline, sheets, study guide, and review sheet for that class by Thursday. Tommorow, I have probability & statistics homework due ALL of which I don't understand and it's SOO much, pretty sure it's over a hundred problems he gave us...don't get any of it (bad teacher). I have a 5-6 page paper due in History on Friday :) I Have Not Started! As well as a Chapter outline. And this chapter is sooooooooooooooooooo long. By the end of December, I have a research paper due in English, which I haven't started or anything like that. I don't know, I'm just so fucked it's amazing. And, of course, I'm here blogging like an idiot as if I don't have anything better to do. FanfuckingtasticO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!