Friday, December 17, 2010

i have to

I'M GOING TO RANT BECAUSE I AM FCUKING TIRED OF EVERYTHING.
I hate people.
---------------------
this is too funny:
SO, I go check on my Rutgers & Penn State admission status (not that I care) but just to see, ya know. And they got my SAT scores, and everything, except my fucking transcripts. HA! Wtf goes on in my school's office? I gave those shitz to my counselor the first week of November, there's NO WAY they can't be there by now. LOL! This is why I HATE my counselor, but whatever, there's no way I'm going to Rutgers because it's like high school all over again because majority of the seniors are going there, so that's a definite NO. Penn State was a back-up just in case UA didn't accept me....BUT, they did! My school is sooooooooooo careless!

Oh! And yesterday I got an application for a student credit card! I'm gonna apply for it online now....lol here come the debbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nono, I wouldn't do that to my mom, i'll spend WITH consideration ;) aaahh i'm gonna have a CC! :D

Ah, you have to be 18. No surprise there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!