Thursday, March 17, 2011

before I go study,



I don't know if I wanna blog about this, but this is my blog, right?

Because I had to find my camera's memory card in my pigsty called a room, I decided might as well clean it. So, I did. I found a few things:
This came with the Vera Wang flowers, along with the perfume. I found this tucked in the depths of my drawer. My reaction, "Are you serious?!"

There was another thing I found, a note I wrote to myself last school year, here goes:

[I was supposed to open it on 2015]

Hey You!
November 19, 2009
I really don't know what to write about...I hope you're successful and happy :) I'm in my junior year.UGH! So stressful! Getting ready for college so I took all these CHALLENGING classes->every honors class possible except Anatomy & Phys. The family's OK. Mom's good, sis, bro, grams, cuz...I don't know much about the people in DR though...I won't even mention my dad. -___- Uhh...what else? Well, I have a boyfriend, his name is Chris :) he's very dear to me...we made 9 months the 16th and we've been through soooo much. I Love him though. I love him very much. Matter of fact, he just texted me & I heard the ringtone in class. OOPS :) I have such horrible writing, huh? I'm not doing it purposely but hey what can you do? I'm so tired OMG, I've begun exercising & eating right (kinda) today's my 5th or 6th day. And my healthiness rubbed off on Chris (LOL)..he eats healthy as well, I'm proud of him. My intestines are empty -_-, I'm really hungry. But anyways, I hope you're successful & happy, what are you doing? I hope you're in like medical school, nursing school, or practicing interior design. But really I don't care what you're doing as long as you're successful & happy. How's 2015??? Are cars flying around? O! When you read this call your teacher! She made me do this...it's cool though :) I have a headache. So chris' grandma is sick, she's complaining about stomach pains...I hope she gets better and healthier cuz I can't stand to see my babe like this & so sad, I really want her healthy too cuz it affects me...What else to say dude? I think for xmas we're driving down to GA. :) SOO exiciting (however its spelled) I can go on for years...........
SO I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY IN 2015!!!
I hope you're with chris too :)
:p
I hope this made your day!
Sincerely, with love :)
N.V.(Bradford) lol
C YA!
Ugh, I don't want to stop writing



Wooooow is all I can say, how times have changed. I don't know if I should throw this out, or keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!