Monday, April 4, 2011

build a bridge and get over it

So, now, I'm feeling better thanks to my mother (surprising), and two other people. I don't know who I'm going to prom with, but rejection is life, and life isn't fair, so what can you do? I might go with a group of friends or just by myself, I'm just not sure. If somebody ends up asking me, which I highly doubt (not being pessimistic, but realistic), then depending on who that person is, I'll decide. One, my dress is TOO glamorous to be ruined by a guy who does not look good in a tux. And if you don't look good in a tux it must be that something is really wrong with you. Two, I thought about it, but I don't want to really be tied down by one person. Instead, I wanna have fun, dance with friends, be carefree. I don't think that'll happen with a clingy date. Whyyyyyyy am I so technical? Whooo cares, I'm gonna have fun and that's all that matters.

And, after ignoring it for a lonnnnng while, I seriously don't understand why you miss me. I think it's just your mood swings, and when you just need a person there. But, seriously, I'm not gonna think of reasons why you do because--it's not that I don't care, but I'm just tired of the same things. I don't know, nothing makes sense when I write, nothing makes sense in my mind either. But, yeah, I don't understand. I don't like blogging about you which is why I don't do it very much and, frankly the only thing I care about is your kids because I know they're so important to you. But, like you said to me, I'm here as well.

I literally lasted 42 minutes looking for something to wear and I ultimately ended up deciding on something so casual! Then I spent 18 minutes deciding on whether I should switch bags or not, which I did. It's seriously stressful looking for clothes. I look the best when I feel the worst, so tomorrow I'm definitely looking hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!