Thursday, April 14, 2011

tomorrow

He came over -____-
Out of NOWHERE, out of the blue. We talked in his car and stuff, but really I'm glad we're friends. I thought it was going to be somewhat awkward since what happened the other day, but it wasn't. The most ironic, stupid part: he complained about his date. Inside I'm like, "HA! That's what you get!" But, truthfully it doesn't have such importance anymore, I'm just glad we're good friends. It's better than nothing.
I'm happy being single! Of course, there are moments where I'm just like "I want somebody," but that happens rarely.

SO my mother has this new guy friend. She talks to him all the time and he makes her smile, so far so good. If he's the only way she'll get over my dad then I'm okay with it. She told me to call him "stepdad." She's crazy o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!