Tuesday, July 13, 2010

20/20

him:first time in a LONNNG time that i dont have to question that n that its not in question about me
me:lol i dont get you
him:what
me:what you just said
him:its the first relationship that i didnt question about her lovin me n she didnt question me
me:thats happened before?
him:uh yea
alot
me:like they've asked you if you love them
him:like they didnt believe me n i didnt believe them ya kno
me:oo ok ok
me:then what would be thepoint in bein in a relationship
him:i unno
me:ok
him:like i loved kate there was no doubt about it but i was questioned her
me:you were questioned by her? or you were questioning her?
him:i questioned her
me:why did you
him:didnt trust her
me:oo ok
him:yeah
me:im glad that there's no questioning our love
him:not at all
me:i love you
him:i love you too


DAY 65248421--
MY DEFINITION OF LOVE, IN GREAT DETAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!