Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We go first to third baby!

well, since my boyfriend won't talk to me..i might as well do this.
I'm actually quite upset, as always.
Day 06 – Your day, in great detail

It's actually kind of funny that the day when I actually do something..this thing is telling me to write about it. Kay, so I got up early to go buy a GPS thing but they were pretty expensive so I called my mom n told her that and she said she was gonna buy it somewhere else. I pass by my favorite frozen yogurt store 16 Handles--SOOO good. Then went home. Pretty soon my mom came, gave me the GPS and I was supposed to set the directions and stuff..pretty confusing. Ugh i dont wanna blog. um we went to JFK pretty lost got the painting..went back..it was a smoother ride back. Except that the GPS kept recalculating the route. now im watching the allstar game.yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!