Monday, July 26, 2010

On LOWcacation! yeaaah

Im thinking about quitting blogger
:-O
and making a tumblr. It's way better, quicker and artsy-ish. The only 'bad' thing is that I wont have really long blogs like I do here. (first i was watching the dew tour..pretty cool skateboarding. Now i'm watching Kim Possible..omg i loved this show! Especially Ron & Rufus..they barely give it anymore :(..they pretty much play retarded shows which is why I dont watch disney channel anymore) K, anyways. I might switch to tumblr..if not i'll just delete my other blog and use tumblr for that one. Yeah, that sounds better.

Day 13 – This week, in great detail

This week was alright, busy wise. Monday-Thursday I had that Nurse Camp. Monday, my mom and I went through the wrong entry and we pretty much went around half the school and still we couldn't find the hall we were supposed to be at. Then she started blaming me, it's all my fault...as always. Then, I just couldnt take it anymore so I just told her to leave me at the campus police station and that I'll find my way around. So, I went in, I asked, and they told me where to go. Surprisingly, my mom was outside..so she took me to the right entry. The whole day was sssslllooooooooooow! So was Tuesday..just pretty much lectures and stuff. I passed my CPR test! Woot! So I pretty much have 2 certifications..the first time I passed it with an 85..this time I passed it with a 100! The test that I really need to pass is my written test for driving. BLAH!

Wednesday & Thursday were the best. We had clinicals! Wed we went to the hospital and thurs we did home care. What I liked about Thursday was the lecture after. This RN that worked in Labor & Delivery pretty much talked to us. It was the most interesting lecture and I adored it! And when I'm a nurse, I want to have the chance to work there. The thing is that it's pretty tough to get in to that section of the hospital. And maybe I'll have to work as a staff nurse first THEN make my way up there. That really brought me down :( ..but if you want something you're gonna have to work for it, right? So that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna be great thru college, take my certification test, then start to work :) hopefully i'll work in Labor & Delivery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!