Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gracias, gracias.


Day 11 – Your siblings, in great detail

Majority of my close family (my mom's side) lives in DR. I know a handful of people from my dad's side and they live in NY and DR. Besides my parents, my grandma, sister, brother, and cousin live with me. I really don't feel like going into detail but I love them all even though they have their moments.
---------------------------------------------------------------------i think I've blogged about this a long long time ago. But today I ran into this online, again. It's a menstrual cup. Yes, a cup. According to wikipedia, "A menstrual cup is a type of cup or barrier worn inside the vagina during menstruation to collect menstrual fluid. Unlike tampons and pads, the cup collects menstrual fluid rather than absorbing it.

Looks rather uncomfy:

yes yes yess. it does.
~_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!