Friday, July 9, 2010

Signified Secrets


Day 02--Your first love, in great detail.

Believe it or not, my first love is actually my current boyfriend. He's the love of my life and he owns my heart. We've gone through a lot of things, A LOT. Even though it's long distance...the distance just makes us stronger and it makes it even more difficult to just drop everything and quit the relationship. That's what I think we have over relationships with people that see each other every day. It has been about 3 years since that day we met :) and we've been together for a year and about 5 months coming up on the 16th. I'll always love that kid with all my heart and I cant wait 'til we're together..'til we're sick of seeing each other every day! ha! I REALLY doubt that'll happen..REALLY DOUBT IT. But whatever, I love that kid..and no he's not a kid (far from it lol) He's a kid at heart. :) :) :)
I love you babyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I will visit you back!